Thursday, April 15, 2010
I should've Known!
I knew it! What is it, you say? Well let me tell you then. That one day when I stopped by that trashy placed named The Chat Gris just to eat a bowl of soup, something very weird and unexpected happened. While eating, something in the back of my mind told me that today, my life would change! All of a sudden, Sir Percy comes in slamming the door. I mean really?! Was this supposed to be some kind of joke? Was this going to be my good thing that was going to change my life, or was God playing a joke on me? That stupid Sir Percy! How I wish I had words to describe how dimwitted he is! But now thinking again there are no words that could describe this man and his “brain”. He couldn’t even pronounce and remember my name. So half of the time he was calling me Chaubelin. I was stunned! I just couldn’t believe that someone as dimwitted as him could be the Prince of Wales, what you call “B.F.F”! Even though I told my men to let no tall Englishman leave or go out of site, I ended letting this dumb Englishman go! I couldn’t believe it! His stupidity made me let him just walk out. But then I finally realized that I let an Englishman go. I had sent out for a Jew by the name of Reuben. Instead, I got a different man who claimed that his cart was faster. So I made a deal with him: If he could get me to Pere Blanchard’s Hut while that Englishman is there, I’ll be happy to give him 10 gold coins. But if I don’t see him he gets whipped by two of my soldiers.
On our way to the hut, I had a feeling as though someone was stalking me! Once we got there, I was shocked! I had been right all this time. But t’was a women! After catching her, I looked closely at her facial features. There I unveiled the face of Marguerite Blakeny! Out of all the women in the world, it was her! Capturing her, we continued to check the outside of the hut. All of a sudden, Marguerite started shouting to her brother Armand to shoot because her husband was out there. But nothing happened. Checking inside the hut, we found that no one was there! But now I know now that Sir Percy is the Scarlet Pimpernel, I shall get him. That wretched Jew lied and the deal was “still on”. He got whipped instead of getting 10 golden coins. Because how weak both of them looked, I just decided to leave them there and return in the morning for them. If they end up escaping, I thought they wouldn’t get far anyway. One morning, I returned to the hut to get them. They weren’t there! Searching all through the area and near, I still couldn’t find them! That was when I realized that Jew was the Scarlet Pimpernel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment