Friday, April 16, 2010

Opinions about the English Society

My opinion about the English society is that I dislike it because of the rules and all of the changes of France. I think that the opera just was okay, and it was very boring. My opinion about the English social life is that a lot of the people are getting along, and the people that aren’t getting along are not cool. I also think that if you don’t get along with other people, you will be lonely when you get old and when your wife dies.... if you have one! My opinion of the Enlgish is very good because I think that they want a little space and some room. When I say that I mean that they want to be able to do stuff and not have people watching their every move. It was nice to be a part of the food, ball, and opera, but I think that the English people who wasted their money just for the nobles instead of helping their country by giving the food to the poor people are selfish. I think that the ball could have been better, but I still was bord, but I lived. The food and drinks were okay, and I hated all of the decorations because I am a common man, not a noble. The English social life is okay, and I think that everyone is getting along just fine.

2 comments:

  1. Of course you are going to dislike the English society, all you like is people getting hurt! Well, I don't like your society. I would understand why you would think the opera's; your people like action. Action as like having others blood squirt on you while they are in pain and in the midst of dying. I don't understand what you mean about the people getting along and stuff. Yes, there are many ( I personally thing everyone) who are getting along, just because the others aren't that doesn't mean they are not as the word you say "cool". Nay! You think all we do is spend money! Look at your country before speaking! You are being so mean to some of those nobles who didn't do anything and they are getting guillotined! We Englishmen are not so selfish, we are loyal! Loyal to others! We don't fight with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ask me chauvelin. I think France cleans up really well with out that dreaded guillotine. I would actually live there. The rules are fare, and they are nice to English people.

    Your enemy

    Sir Percy

    ReplyDelete