Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Anger Management Problems




Hello, and welcome back to my life. Last time, I was at the Chat Gris, stalked, failed to achieve my main goal, and hurt a Jew. Which now leaves me with where I am, today. Right now I'm about to leave to my councilor for Anger Management Classes. Yes, Anger Management. Well ever sense the "incident" with the Jew, everyone's been looking at me the same way we look at Kanye West after the Taylor Swift V.M.A award "incident". I for one, actually thought that that was very funny what Kanye did. It was a classic and made all of my friends and I laugh! It is now our what you call "inside" joke.
So I decided to change a little and make my self better. So I won't take all of my anger out on a Jew. While I'm walking around town, there are all of these people who just stop what there doing and stare at me. I do say, it is quite disturbing. Now, where were we? Ah, yes, the name of my councilor is quiet weird. His name is James Angerlen, well I'm not sure if he just changed his name so it could support his job as a councilor or if that is his real last name. Yesterday, he gave me this toy or should i say squishy thing. What it is suppose to do is that when ever I'm mad, and feel like hitting, killing, punching someone, or just plain annoyed, I squeeze that thing. But I'm not sure if he even notices that I do it all the time during "class". Boy, would I love to kill that guy! Apparently I'm not able to, because before I started the classes, I signed this contract sating that I cannot hurt, kill, or even think about doing any of those things to him. To bad for him, he doesn't even know I'm braking one of those rules. Today I'm suppose to control my anger issues by hitting this pillow in class. Maybe I'll be able to get him to put that pillow of his in front of his face for me, so I can hit it, even though I'll be hitting his face. That is not such a bad idea, I'll be sure to tell all of you how it works out. Please check out their "commercial" that they posted. That was the one thing that got me interested into this anger management class.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. My wife made me sign up for counseling. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your really ought to be careful with your anger. Hurting that Jew was a bad idea. I will come back to bite you in the butt. I just know it. Oh I hope my dear Percy is not hurt.

    ReplyDelete