Monday, April 19, 2010

The Final Day




As I was walking to my jail cell I could see the guillotine and thought to myself that this was my last day. I was sitting in my jail cell and I was thinking about how I didn't get to do all of the things I wanted to. I could see all of the other English men that were going to be killed in the guillotine and they looked sad. I went to bed thinking of my life and how I didn't get a wife. I was thinking about how much more I could of done about my life.

I woke up to a loud scream and I immediately knew what it was. It was a family member that screamed when the man just got killed in the guillotine and just when I thought it I herd another family scream. Then a guard told me that I was next and I thought that I was still dreaming but, I wasn't. The guard unlocked my jail cell and toke me to a room filled with other English men that were going to be killed. One by one they were taken away to get killed and I could hear their screams. It was my turn to die I was walking closer and closer to my death. My heart was beating rapidly.

My last thought were that I freed the man that saved a lot of life. I wouldn’t be in the situation that I am in now. The last time I saw him was when I let him free and I am the one that gets killed.

1 comment:

  1. You poor frenchman. Not looking at the Jew more closly was your downfall. That is why you don't try and kill the Scarlet Pimpernel because it always ends up with you being killed.

    ReplyDelete