Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The French Revolution



So you say that The French Revolution was sad, painful, and boring. BAH! September 2nd was the most amazing day in my life: the day when that terrible Monarchy was abolished! WHAT? You say that is a bad thing?! WRONG! That my friend, is what you call "heaven on earth". After this one small day, I realized that I, Chauvelin shall spy and vow my life to France! T'was also the same day when I was able to find out about that stupid Scarlet Pimpernel, which is what has encouraged me to find him! I will find him and earn all of the respect in France! I could even become KING! My plan to use that Armand as bait to get Marguerite to tell about the Scarlet Pimpernel is perfect! When I succeed this will be like Michael Phelps winning a gold medal from the Beijing Olympics! AGAIN! (Yes, so I know who Michael Phelps is. Well what did you expect? Everyone knows who he is!)
That wretched Armand is such a traitor! It is quite hard to believe that someone like him would be helping the Scarlet Pimpernel! He should be on our side because his sister, Marguerite, helped send the Marquis de St. Cyr to the guillotine! Yet now, she wears the Scarlet Pimpernel flower in her hair! And then there is that stupid Jellyband. Like I said, he is quite stupid because of how he would talk bad about the French spies right in front of me! The thing he doen't know is that he shared wine with a French man! The French will win this war, and I will be the one who helps them get there! I want the pride and the victory, and I WANT TO WIN!

6 comments:

  1. AHA!! I have found a way to tell you, my dear Chauvelin, that you shan't ever succeed in finding the Pimpernel!!! And this crazy dream of yours that you think you are to "fulfill" , shall never happen. You will never succeed!!!! NEVER I SAY!!!!

    Sincerely,
    Percy.

    P.S.
    I like the suit you wore to the ball. If I ever need to, may I borrow it sometime???

    OH WHO AM I KIDDING!!! I would never wear the clothing of a FRENCHIE. You to become king?? BAHAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about the monarchy is the best thing ever. You frenchies need to be more loyal to your nobles they are the best people, and you don't get named "Sir" Percy for staring a revolution and you will never catch the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    From yours truely,
    Sir Percy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You stupid Chauvlin. Why are you tryng so hard to catch my leader, The Scarlet Pimpernel? You will never catch him. He is way to smart for you! Even if you did (you won't) you would NEVER become king.

    Not your friend,
    Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have got to be kidding me. You think September 2nd was the best day well you are so wrong. I love the monarchy. I don't know what you are thinking. You evil frenchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though the Monarchy has fallen dosent mean that I will stop saving noble from the Gulliteen. I hate you evil French people.

    ReplyDelete