Friday, April 16, 2010

Why So Pushy


In some ways I think I was a little too pushy with Marguritte when I was forcing her to turn the scarlet pimpernel in. If she doesnt I said or her brother will be sent to the head chopper don't you think I know it’s not like me to think of me being all nice and being sorry for being too pushy, but maybe I have changed “not”. Anyway it was kind of weird because like rite after I threatened her she just came up with the phrase “its easy for the farmer to rip off the head of the chicken but its not easy to rip off the head of the man” or something like that  it was kind of confusing. I couldn’t really understand what it meant so I had to think about it for a second.

3 comments:

  1. Why, Chauvelin, it's funny you say that, because I completely agree with you! You are a very cruel man, Chauvelin. But, we all know who ends up in jail in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry guys I accidentally left out a little bit of my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Chauvelin how dare you do that to my wife! Im glad your very sorry for what you did so you deseve to be in jail!

    From,
    Sir Percy

    ReplyDelete