Who invented the jail?! It is so stupid, and not even AT ALL bloody. That is pathetic! In my opinion, the guillotine is much better than a jail. For one thing, the guillotine is more evil, and more my type. For another thing, it is much more effective than a jail. In a jail, you just sit there all day! It is probably even relaxing. You get three meals a day, and a roof over your head! Punishment is NOT supposed to be relaxing! Hobos probably commit a crime just so they can go to jail! If I lived in America, I would want to go to jail, and take a break off my hard job. (Catching Sir Percy is harder than you think!) Yet in a guillotine, the people die immediately! No more worrying about them escaping. You are just done with them. Also, it is not free to be giving people three square meals every day! Our country is already neck-high with debt, and we don't need more!!! When I become king, I will make sure everyone will be sent straight to the guillotine. Trust me, it will save you a lot of money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think jail is better because I don't like killing anything. The guillotine would be good for killing someone if they did something so bad they didn't deserve to live.
ReplyDelete-Marguerite
I think that you are completely wrong! I believe that the guillotine should be gotten rid of completely! I mean when your in jail you don't have to have your head roll down the street after your killed!
ReplyDeleteChauvelin you are so mean I do like the jail a lot because they do not die. Jail is probably not relaxing though because you have the guilt of comitting a crime, and now you don't get to be with your family for a long time.
ReplyDeleteHey! I think jail was a grate idea. at least it is not as bloody. I think whoever made it was a cool person.
ReplyDelete