To me when I watch this James Bond Movie that I bought, I kind of think OMGosh I have seen this movie too many times. If I can almost say every single word in the movie then I know I have. The reason why I watched this James Bond movie is to get some new tips on being a spy. Even a great spy like myself needs tips every now and then! Now everybody's watching these other movies, these movie’s with all these guns and missile launchers... Just downgrading the point of being a spy.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
James Bond
To me when I watch this James Bond Movie that I bought, I kind of think OMGosh I have seen this movie too many times. If I can almost say every single word in the movie then I know I have. The reason why I watched this James Bond movie is to get some new tips on being a spy. Even a great spy like myself needs tips every now and then! Now everybody's watching these other movies, these movie’s with all these guns and missile launchers... Just downgrading the point of being a spy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that you could learn a couple of moves when being attacked and chased. I think you could use these moves once you get really good at them to chase the Scarlet Pimpernel if he try's to escape. And like you said what is a missile launcher?
ReplyDeleteSir Andrew 5th hour
I think Sir Percy is the greatest spy of all time. He is the Scarlet Pimpernel! I mean, your a pretty good spy but I think the Scarlet Pimpernel gets away with everything. I am not a very good spy though. I feel like I am just left at home when he is off saving people.
ReplyDeleteMarguerite
I think that you can learn a lot from James Bond. I mean you can't even catch the Scarlet Pimpernel when he is right in front of you. Well I guess my disguise was pretty good and I totally out smarted you. James Bond is sooo much better of a spy than you. Well I will talk to you soon.
ReplyDelete-SP
I agree because even even though James Bond is aswome he isn't tricker than the Scarlet Pimpernel. But popularity wise knowbody knows about you so James Bond I more popular.
ReplyDeleteWith Hatered,
Your Enemy,
SP