Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome to iChauvelin



Welcome to my website, iChauvelin. As you can see, my name is Chauvelin. I was born and raised in France. I spy for France, fame, and the glory of it. No worries about Armand. I was merely using him as bait to get little citoyenne to spill about the Scarlet Pimpernel. i mean, with her rank of respect, she must've known who the Scarlet Pimpernel was. Someone probably told her about it, so she knew. The only problem was that she wouldn't betray him. I decided to take her precious brother into the spotlight, knowing that she'd find information for me either now or later. Think of all of the fame and respect I'd earn in France, for finding and catching that cursed Scarlet pimpernel. So I thought, "Why not? Why not just put little citoyenne's precious brother into harm to get the details? " You all may think that I am a very foolish and evil gentleman, but I'm merely good at manipulating others. Just from capturing the Scarlet Pimpernel, I'd get all the glory. it is truly worth risking one small feeble life.

P.S
Don't be afraid to follow me on this website of mine.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Chauvelin,

    I, the Scarlet Pimpernel, work in secret. No one betrays me, so it will be very hard to you to find me. I accept your challenge of finding me, so come on. Bring it on! I guess I will go rescue more innocent French nobles. Oh by the way, you don't want to mess with the Scarlet Pimpernel, so beware!

    The Scarlet Pimpernel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you sick sick man so you would kill your friends just to get what you want. Those French Nobles do not deserve to die either. Well it does not matter because me and the Scarlet Pimpernel will not let you. We will save each and every one of those French Nobles and we will defeat anyone who gets in our way.

    From
    Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours an evil man Chavelin! First you want to catch the Scarlet Pimpernel and act like your kind and care for us English men. You are a pure evil French man! You take Margauite's hearth out by making her make big decision for the Scarlet Pimpernel's sake or Armands! Look how she felt when she figured out how she must have felt when she figured out that her own husband, whom she dearly loves is the Scarlet Pimpernel! You will be caught! Being a spy you think its great that people are dying in your country. Heavens sake, some people you are killing didn't do anything. You and your wretched group will pay for what you have done. I despise you and your evil group! Your will earn no fame in England. Be aware, we English men are very sneaky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chauvelin you are NEVER going to catch the Scarlet Pimpernel. You are never going to get any glory either. The Scarlet Pimpernel will outsmart you any day. If anything will go to jail for not catching the Scarlet Pimpernel.

    noy your friend, Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very evil man, and if you think that you are going to be able to catch the Scarlet Pimpernel you are a fool. You will never be able to catch him.

    Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete