Wow! Sir Percy is the Scarlet Pimpernel?! I never thought that dimwit would be the Scarlet Pimpernel. He is just a stupid man, who looks like he could fall asleep any second. How could he be the Scarlet Pimpernel? Also, I can’t believe I was around him all the time, when he was the man I had been looking for! I really want to catch him now, so I can prove that I am much more intelligent than him.
Sir Percy is so sneaky, and such a good actor! But I still wonder why he married Marguerite. How can he do all his work with that lady snooping everywhere? However, her being nosy gave away who the Scarlet Pimpernel is, and I thank her for that. Back to the subject. Sir Percy is a sneaky, mean Englishman, and I hate him! I will capture him some day and win ALL the pride of
Don't you dare call my husband a dimwit, or stupid, because he's not. He may be a little dull but he is definitely not a dimwit I know that for sure, but when you said he was sneaky and a good actor that is definitely right. And I do not snoop everywhere. Chauvelin you are no friend of England or France you are there ENEMY!
ReplyDeleteMarguerite
Chauvelin I know we were friends in the past but now you ended that by calling my husband stupid.
ReplyDeleteYou are so mean! Why would you call my beloved husband those names. You always tried to get information out of me by trying to find out who the Scarlet Pimpernel is when you already figured it out! Sneaky Chauvelin.
ReplyDelete-Marguerite
How dare you talk about Percy that way. He could do whatever he wants to do. He was a better double agent than you. I knew something was different about you. You even said he so stupid he couldn't do something as simple as cutting a pig. And know he is the person you have spent so much time trying to find. Ha-Ha you have been tricked you stupid fool.
ReplyDelete